Tuesday, October 19, 2010

One long week...

After recovering from all the wedding festivities I started working two jobs. I thought it would be awesome because I would be making twice as much money! Its always great to double your salary! Since it was "fall break" as school I was able to start my new job with two full days of work. Those first two days were great! I did a lot of work but it was a nice change. I stayed busy but by the end of the day I wasn't totally exhausted. Everyday I come home and my boyfriend asks me to workout with him. Before this job I would come home and just laugh when he asked, but after these two days I might think about it. On Wednesday of that week I started working both jobs. I also started feeling sick around then too. I worked a few hours and my first job and then came home for a very short lunch and hurried off to my second job. Of course I was late... like always. There I am on my feet the whole shift. About half way through I was very tired. I finished my shift and headed home for a long week. The next day was the same, but opposite. All week I continued like this until on Friday was finally over. My parents came to visit and I worked again on Saturday. We went to the football and let early because we lost. Finally, on Sunday morning we went shopping for a baby shower gift. While in Target I began to feel ill. Like I mentioned before i had been feeling sick for awhile but at this point it was worse. Later while we were in another store I started feeling this awful pain in my stomach about every 20 minutes. My parents left and I laid around in bed all day. The next morning I hoped it was gone but it wasn't. I attempted to go to work but with pain every 20 minutes it was really hard to focus so I left work. I made an appointment at the school doctor and after a LONG trip to get there I was informed that I had a stomach virus. Boo. I took the rest of the day off from work and 2 days off from my first job. Hopefully by Friday these easy days will have solved my stomach problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment