Monday, October 11, 2010

The Wedding and Work

Well my friends wedding was this weekend and it was awesome. The stupid spray tan washed off just enough to make me look like I didn't even get one. My spray tan guru saw me and said, "Oh so you decided not to get the tan after all..." Yeah, I felt like an idiot. Other than the stupid spray tan disaster the wedding went off (almost) without a hitch. It was a small wedding which I liked because there weren't like 30,000 people. I saw some people I haven't seen in years, and that I hoped I would never see again. It was an all day affair, but I was so glad to be there.

Today was my first day at my new job. I really enjoyed getting to meet all the people and to be doing work that wasn't exhausting. I also think I got my boyfriend a job today too! I felt really productive. For the first time ever I was given my own desk and a personal email! I am really excited because if one of the programs passes during election season I get a FULL-TIME JOB!!! I am soooo excited! I really hope everything works out!

No comments:

Post a Comment