Sunday, October 31, 2010

Friday Sucked.

I woke up Friday morning thinking it was going to be a great day.. it was Friday after all. I had a very long week and I was just so happy that it was finally almost over. I say almost because I still had to go to two jobs before the day was over. My day started at my administrative assistant job. I got there late because I had a really slow morning. Then my manager informed me that I had made a mistake when I was doing the deposit at some point a few weeks ago. I have know idea how it happened and I'm just really glad someone double checked because I don't know what would have happened if it wouldn't have been found. Also, on Wednesday a man called to ask if his package had been delivered. My manager searched and searched for it but couldn't find it and she called the postal company and tried to find out when and to whom they delivered it to but there were no answers. The whole time this was happening I had a sinking feeling that maybe I had signed for it but misplaced it. On Friday my boss asked me to go through a pile and finish entering all of these applications into the computer. Of course at the bottom of this pile was the package that was delivered to me and that I lost. I felt like complete crap.. to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment