Saturday, January 22, 2011

Not again!

Today I woke up... SICK!! UGH! I hate being sick but I loooovvveee lying around and doing nothing! That's what weekends are for right?? Well this weekend was FULL of all kinds of crazy things I had to do. I was supposed to take a CPR class from 8-12 this morning but at the beginning of the week I decided that wasn't going to happen! I mean my cards only expired uh lets see... 7 months ago.. I can go a little longer! haha j/k I decided I would do a challenge rather than retake the class. Next on my list was to attend a setting class from 12-2. I also decided at the beginning of the week that this wasn't going to work either because of previous arrangements. However it turned out that my plans for this evening were delayed a little so I would be able to make the setting class. For those of you who are wondering what the hell I am talking about a setting class is when employees of the climbing wall put tape by each grip they use to climb so that other climbers can be challenged by taking that route. Each route is ranked different difficulty levels to test climbers. Anyways I had already said I wasn't going to be there because of scheduling conflicts so Its not like I actually missed anything. Finally, tonight I was going to shadow the marketing guy at the University at one of the basketball games. I have been dreading it ALL WEEK! It wasn't difficult to call and cancel! Now I just have to wait and continue to dread it until my next chance comes along.

No comments:

Post a Comment